Walk-in Clinic for Sports and Camp Physical Exams in Coral Springs FL
Dr.Gs Urgent Care offers walk-in sports and camp physical exams near you! We are always here to meet your healthcare needs. For more information, call today at (954) 280-1734!
Is your child joining a new sports team and he or she needs a pre-entry physical? Or maybe your child is going off to camp soon and needs a physical for the camp program. We can provide these physicals and many other types of physicals here at Dr.Gs Urgent Care. Appointments aren’t necessary, so your child can get a physical even at the last minute. Our clinic is a walk-in clinic for sports and camp physical exams in Coral Springs, FL.
Can a walk-in clinic do a physical?
Yes, a walk-in clinic is fully capable of performing a physical! Here at Dr.Gs Urgent Care, our doctors are fully certified to provide any type of physical, including sports, school, DOT, immigration, annual, and camp physicals. Our doctors are professionals in pediatric and primary care, which means they are fully qualified to provide physicals children and adults.
One of the nice things about getting a physical done at a walk-in clinic is you can get it done right away, right on the spot. Appointments are not necessary, so if your child needs a same-day physical, a walk-in clinic like ours can accommodate you.
What should I expect at a physical?
If you or your child needs a physical, then you can expect professional and personable service from us here at Dr. G’s Urgent Care. Depending on the type of physical, you can also expect:
- The doctor to check your family health history and your personal health history for any recurring issues
- The doctor to check your vitals, including your weight, heart rate, and blood pressure
- The doctor will perform a visual examination of your head, eyes, chest, abdomen, hands, wrists, and legs
- The doctor will check your ears, nose, throat, heart, lungs, skin, speech, and walking ability
- During a sports or camp physical, the doctor will check your physical strength, motor functions, reflexes, and agility
- The doctor to ask whether you are up to date with your vaccinations, and offer to provide any vaccinations you need
- The doctor might require additional tests, like a blood test
- You will have the opportunity to bring up any health concerns or questions with the doctor
When you come in for a physical, please bring any forms you or your child needs to have filled out. If possible, please bring your or your child’s vaccination records, which you can obtain through your primary care physician.
How much does a physical cost without insurance?
A physical typically costs $50 – $200 without insurance, depending on the provider, but pediatric physicals are on the low end of the spectrum. Sports and camp physicals typically cost less than other physicals. Here at Dr.Gs Urgent Care, our prices vary, so please get in touch with us to learn more about our pricing.
Do you provide walk-in sports and camp physical exams near me in Coral Springs, FL?
Yes, we do! Our Coral Springs location is over at 2224 N. University Drive Coral Springs, FL 33071. At that location, you or your child can receive any kind of physical, including a sports or camp physical. We are a walk-in clinic, so you can simply come on by for a physical, no appointment necessary! We are open 7 days a week, Monday to Sunday from 9 am to 9 pm.
We look forward to seeing you soon here at Dr.Gs Urgent Care!